Wave Breaker
lonely? yes i am!
posted by SHAHIKAI 05:03 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and good night everyone :D



Okay today im just so happy to update my blog and posting something that sometimes ruin&shine my life hm. yeah friends. Hm. Okay kawan...yeah we call that creature yang close dengan kita as kawan. yeap aku ada ramai kawan and i love them and aku selalu dikelilingi oleh kawan and i love it but why i still feel lonely hm. i always have a fren to talk when im bored but they still make me lonely. hm idk why but i just feel lonely. i know that im being so selfish to make their always beside me but i just want to make me happy and be the happy human in this world... pls im begging someone to make me happy and let my life shine.  even when my fren are beside me im still feel lonely. mmmmmm im happy but im just feel a litle lonely. my heart keeps telling me that im not happy for that but im happy actualy just my heart dny it? hm mmmmmm hm hm hm aahhh i just need to stop overthinking about it pls !


okay thats all from me, goodnight xoxo
design by Wanaseoby