Wave Breaker
remember that?
posted by SHAHIKAI 00:23 0 comments







Remember me? I was the one who held your hand through everything. I was the one who guided you when you were lost. I was also the one who was at your side when no one else did. I was the one who loved you and didn’t need anything in return, but for you to love me too. I never judged you. Everything I did was all for you.I thought you understood how I felt about you, but I guess I was wrong. I guess I was never good enough or worthy enough to be yours. I guess you were too blind to see what I was offering. All you did was hurt me, made me cry and push me away and I fought of every inch of me to stay. But I can’t stay anymore. How can  stay when you no longer want me, need me or love me? Or did you ever loved me at all? Your happiness was always over mine, but I think this time, I should think about myself, and for once, not you. I deserve to be happy. I deserve better. I really do. Goodbye
.

- incase anyone needs this











design by Wanaseoby