Wave Breaker
Life Goals
posted by SHAHIKAI 05:11 0 comments


Hye and Assalamaulaikum
This year im gonna face spm yeah spm weh sumpah gubra nak mampos bila tahun spm lagi berapa ratus hari je tinggal and im still fail in account, chemistry and addmath my mathematics marks also drop banyak gila sumpah midyear result sangat jatuh, In class i got number 25 ofc corot and in school i got masya'allah sumpah malu weh. its actually 298 woooo 298/300 something lah tak ingat but im top 50 stupidest person in ma school i got no A and lots of B and E, and i have 3 fail. its quite shock because my english marks soooo kesian weh haih malu nya dengan family kawan semua, so that i got lots of motivation from my teachers, mama, ayah and friends. im not gonna give up easily because i can prove that my marks before spm does not define my spm result!!!!!!!!! in my school, clever student called as 'dynamic student' which is they will teach a weak student bila prep and i really dont like them ew like aduhai so berlagak when i ask them. ew

i think one of the factor that my midterm result drop so much are the most important is yeah terlalu leka dengan dunia like i have a crush on one of my junior. he so handsome and funny. i always watch him, yeah like i will find time to stalk him to watch him passing by my class. aduhaii i think i need to stop lah for a while but next year im not gonna see him dah huhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu haih i think i need to think again lah haihhh. okay need to stop because buka puasaa yeayy! wish me luck on trial




This is my life goals in 2015 huhu may Allah accept it and make it real, for this time...

design by Wanaseoby