Wave Breaker
Random Thoughts
posted by SHAHIKAI 19:52 0 comments
Assalamualaikum dan hai semua!









Orang selalu kata "kena kerap call ibu dan ayah" tbh aku cuba call everyday okay bukan la everyday tapi i try to call frequently cuma 2x a week and itu pun aku rasa tak tahu nak cakap apa...hm sadly yes i don't know what to talk about and my mum also macam taknak cakap or tak tanya apa apamaybe she penat or else. and the convorsation become shorter and shorter so yeah because of that i decided to stop calling my mum selalu and i called her once a week so that i can have something to talk with her. TBH, i have a weird habit where i feel like semua orang don't want to dengar my cerita and i scared that i might bored them so i rarely open up to anyone even my family including my friends. it is not that i don't want to , I REALLY WANT TO TELL THEM/ it just that i feel anxiety...



I tak suka anyone rasa burden or buang masa dengar my story so yeah but now aku cuba bagitahu everything dekat my mum. Aku bagitahu dia aku pergi mana harini, buat apa, bila nak keluar aku cakap dekat dia. and sometime she akan bluetick and aku rasa benda tu biasa well mak mak kan sometime dia ingat dia dah balas but in reality dia belum pun balas hahaa and she akan balas bila next aku ws dia hihiiihii I used to really hate bluetick sbb i think it is a rude and cruel way to don't want to talk to someone. I still hide my bluetick untill now. Because I can't stand overthinking almost everytime hm.



So itulah dia nukilan dari saya pada hari ini
Maaf jika bosan,
MUAH XOXO









and lastly,
I would like to say that tinggal lagi 2 minggu 3 hari before ramadan.
May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth and and peace!
and
May Allah give us the best ramadan and grab this chances to become a better and good muslim.


Thank you for spending your time reading my not-so-best-post
HHWHWHWHHWHWH



Assalamualaikum and have a nice day!
design by Wanaseoby