Wave Breaker
Surah to calm you down
posted by SHAHIKAI 05:37 0 comments
Assalamualaikum everyone.

I just want to share something to all of you guys.
I've been really depressed and feel lonely whenever I am alone
It's not that serious
It just happen some time only
and
when it happen
I became really sad
and
I tend to overthinking about everything
I have so much pain and sadness in my heart
 I wish to get it healed
so many problems are happening to me
 it's overwhelming me.
 I cry so much hoping
it will get better
 by the will of ALLAH.
So many thought come into my head.
 It feels like I can't even control it.
I can't get anything done
I feel like I am not worth it,
Am I useless
Are people hate me
Should I just died
If I'm gone will people care about me
and stop all the nonsense
and lot more
and one day
It comes to my mind that
You can always blame yourself about everything
because things happen
and it hards to believe that
and I started to search what can you do if you feel depressed or sad
and one video title got me speechless
you wanna know what?
It's Surah to calm you down
It Surah Yusuf


Every time im listening this dua I feel very calm



I was crying so much because
I was going through so much rn
From studying matter, friend and money
I felt alone like no one wanted me
I felt like killing myself
but I watched this
 I calmed down,
Alhamdulillah.
Before I listened to this surah,
I had a really bad depression for several days,
But alhamdulilah,
 when i found this,
suddenly I promised to myself
to became a strong person
 and always remembered,
Allah beside us in everytime.





My depression getting better after listening to this❤❤❤ alhamdulilah 🌸🌸 you guys should listen too💕💗 Al-Quran is the medicine to every thing 😍 Alhamdulillah, Allah help me i feel peaceful now.


Brother and sister stop ✋ listening 👂 music instead of listening music listen to Al-Quran 🙏😭

Always Remember this:.
IF ALLAH tests you every within 40 days, 
ALLAH loves you to death.
Ones in year, 
ALLAH loves you.
Few time in you life, 
ALLAH is reminding you about hell.





Thank you and Assalamualaikum.


design by Wanaseoby