Wave Breaker
A list of things I can do to make life better for future me.
posted by SHAHIKAI 08:02 0 comments




- Build up positive affirmations for myself.

- Learn how to better manage my time.

- Remind myself that I can’t always control everything and that I am capable of going with the flow.

- Remember that I can always ask someone for help if I really need it and I don’t know what to do.

- Take a deep breath when I’m feeling stressed. And drink water, because staying hydrated is good for your brain.

- Music is great, but sometimes having some silence can help one concentrate on their tasks as well.

- Remember that not all news is bad news.

- Remember that I am capable of doing a lot of good.

- Remember that self-care is not selfish.

- Remember to have an open mind towards others and treat them with respect. We’re all human beings at the end of the day.
design by Wanaseoby