Wave Breaker
Just my luahan
posted by SHAHIKAI 07:48 0 comments


I called my mom just now. She asked "whats wrong?" And I said "nothing". And now I'm crying again. It's difficult when you're the 'cool' daughter in your family and have to be strong everytime. Ma, I'm sad...


I never luah perasaan dekat orang macam bila I penat, or I lapar I tak ada duit semua i never told anyone sebab i dont find the need for them to know about that thing and i selalu end up seksa diri i nangis sorok2 dekat shower. I pernah tak ada duit like rm10 je masatu and i sumpah tak makan seminggu tu i makan nestum je act i boleh je pinjam duit kawan i tapi i dont want to burden them so inrela tak makan seminggu and i turun 1.5kg. I tipu orang i kata i nak diet but the truth is i dont have money HAHAHAH sakai tak?


Since ada yang tanya why, because not me but my mom yang selalu luah masalah dia dan masalah my sibs to me. So, i don't wanna burden her anymore. Thank you for all kind words. If anyone nak luah masalah, can dm me. I'm very good in listening oso giving advice huhu
design by Wanaseoby