Wave Breaker
conscious
posted by SHAHIKAI 03:55 0 comments


So today i just want to say that everyone has a second chance. wether we realize it or not the we were given a second chance. When you feel upset today but next day Almighty give you lots of sweetness. It aslso consider as a second chance. Because He gaves you a tiring day but he reward you with something big and happier than you can imagine. I just want to say as a muslim we need to know our ultimate priority is Allah. Never forget that. In everything you do, please always consider is that okay for me to do that or is it violate the Islam if i do that.

I don't know why but i feel like empty inside. Like i don't have have anyone. I hate the thought of everyone is hating on me when the thruth it no one does it. It's only my feeling. My anxiety. and I hate that. I hate that feeling.

So when i heard Azan for zohor I sthink straight that "hey why not I take a shower and also wudhu' then perform prayer" After I pray i feel at ease. I am not feeling empty anymore. I feel like He is here with me. I feel like usual me. I am not feeling sad or lonely anymore. After that My mum called me. OMG IM SO NOT EXPECTING THAT.

So yeah guys, if you ever feel lonely or empty or sad inside, find a way to be near Allah. You can recite Quran or even listening to Zikr. Don't hesitate it because it will make you feel better.

That's All from me today,
Assalamualaikum...

Have a nice and wonderful day!

design by Wanaseoby